the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Sunday, January 06, 2008

The rumors aren't true. I didn't follow Morrissey around the world and i did make it back from Coachella. Let me tell you though, a part of you always stays at Coachella. Go, and you'll see...At some point last year i decided that it was a bit weird that someone would care about my opinion or what i ate for breakfast. Maybe you don't care, maybe you do. I don't know. Or maybe you're just really fucking bored. Anyways, happy new year. I'm planning on blogging a little bit more this year, but we'll see...It's a plan, not a promise. I will say that I am very happy 2007 is over. Personally, it wasn't one of the best years. But we will live to fight another day. 2008 is ours.

I will say that 2007 was a great year for music. So many amazing albums, and songs, and concerts, and festivals... Amazing musical moments for 2007... Interpol, Hot Chip, and Jesus and Mary Chain at Coachella. Tiesto at Voodoo. M.I.A. at the Vic, Daft Punk(in general). LCD Soundsystem at Randall's Island in NYC. Kala, In Rainbows, Neon Bible. The Good Life(see 1st paragraph. If you gone through any heart wrenching experiences lately you should definitely listen to the Good Life, Help Wanted Nights).

Does anybody still check this thing? Leave a comment! Hopefully, Ultragrrrl will google herself and leave one too!

Cheers to 2008!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should keep blogging..I havent read all of your blogs yet, but Im sure they are interesting. So dont make me read them and then realize I read the end before the beginning.

11:04 AM  
Blogger plastic passion said...

i do!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home