the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Two post ago I wrote about the Oohlas and Ultragrrrl and what do you know? Ultragrrrl read the post and left a comment. How funny is that? I didn't even think people read this thing let alone an ultracoool person like Ms. Sarah. Oh, Sarah, that Ultrahrrrl thing was a joke. But really, how did you find a little blog like me? You have such good taste in music. How did My Chemical Romance make it past your crap detector?

In other news, I need somebody to come over and force me to do some exercise. Seriously. My health or lack there of is spinning out of control. I also need somebody to come over and cook me some meals. I'm very tired of eating out all the time and I'm sick of every restaurant in the neighborhood. Help me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ultragrrrl said...

hello... you are nice to me now, huh.

anyway, i was actually my chem's first manager way back when they were a two month old band. they sounded nothing like what i listened to (britpop, radiohead, interpol, etc), but i loved them anyway, and love them still to this day.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home