the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Monday, October 23, 2006

Other than realizing that I might be losing some hair on my left side, I decided on the way home from a haircut today that "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John is my favorite song of the year. I know what you're saying, "but there's two months left in the year." I know this and I'm 99.999999999999999999999% sure that there will be nothing that I hear in the next two months that can top this song. It's just so catchy. And that whistling! And that girl's voice!

In other news, what do you do when you start losing your friends to the shackles of life(marriage, kids, live-in bf/gf, general exhaustion due to work, therefore leading to a lack of interest in doing anything that might be fun)? Seriously, kids. What's going on? You're still young. It seems to me like this happened overnight. My list of people who I can call to have fun with is getting very slim and every time that I call somebody I feel like I'm trying too hard to convince them to have some fun. This should not be happening. Everyone just seems so self absorbed. Any thoughts on this topic?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Well, when faced with a similar situation, I made the roller derby team and problem solved.

I guess since there's no men's derby, that doesn't really help, or does it?

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home