the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Congratulations to Marisa aka the Roller Derby Queen aka John Wayne's Daughter. Marisa is the winner of our Lily Allen contest. Marisa will now enjoy Lily and her sweet beats next Monday at the Double Door. I think I'm in love with Lily Allen, but I'll save that post for another day. I wasn't going to go the concert cause I have to wake up at that ungodly hour of 2am, but then I realized today that I was going to be up till 1030 anyway watching the Bears game(how awesome are the Bears? Pretty awesome.) so I might as well tough it out for a few more hours and be really tired at work. It was bound to happen someday and it may as well happen in the name of Lily Allen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Wise choice, on all accounts.

Gracias, for the tickets and the title. Roller Derby Queen! You must've seen my TV interview...

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home