the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Friday, October 13, 2006

1. Today is officially "Diddy Day" in Chicago. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. In honor of this holiday I give you this clip from Chapelle Show.


2. I sent Lily Allen a myspace message asking her out to lunch on Monday.

3. Yesterday I tried to go to the Gap to buy some jeans only to find people hanging from lightposts and screaming. It took me a few minutes to find out that Oprah was inside and a few hours more(when I watched the news) to find out that Bono was with her.

3a. That episode aired this morning. This morning after work I walked back to the Gap(they wouldn't let me in yesterday) only to find the first floor packed with women buying all this stuff that Oprah had just bought on her show. It was hilarious. The power of Oprah.

4. I spit hot fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home