the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, August 03, 2006

What a lovely week. Pitchfork followed by Lollapalooza. I had some more pictures from Pitchfork, but I was too lazy to post them. All you need to know is that Spank Rock was the best and Man Man looked like a cross between the Ultimate Warrior and a cricket team.

Tomorrow Lollapalooza...I'm looking forward to Sound Team, Editors, Secret Machines, Hot Chip!, and Manu Chao!!! I get to see Manu Chao! Woohoo! The fact that Lollapalooza is in Chicago makes it interesting cause you bump into alot people that you know(i.e. people from highschool, college, and ex-girlfriends). I got to say that I'm disappointed that the Rapture is not playing. I could have seen myself creating some new dance moves during that set. Dance moves that could have changed the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home