the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Real quick...

1) I got an interview in two days.

2) I've talked about how much I love the new Rapture single and now they have a video for it on Myspace. I'd add a link, but you'll probably sign in to myspace 10 times today. The song makes me want to dance, the video makes me want to rollerskate.

3)Speaking of dancetastic hits. I've been digging Cansei De Ser Sexy(CSS) all summer especially a couple of their tunes "Alala" and "Lets Make Love and Listen to Death From Above." Now, here's the thing. Who has sex and listens to Death From Above 1979 in the background? Seriously, I don't know how the kids do it in Brazil, but DFA1979 would be one of my last choices to be playing in the background. Me? I prefer some smooth hits in the background. Maybe some Al Green or some Lil' Jon.

Anyways, I got to run cause I got to go buy a fresh, new tie for my interview. Does Sean John make ties? Just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home