the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Tuesday, July 11, 2006



I think Zizou needs another cigarette right now. So do I. Worst.day.at.work.ever. I can't stand my boss. If you like where you work and you think you can do better just stay at your job. For every person like you there's a person like me. I can't take it anymore! Anyways...more World Cup talk. So Mr. Italy apparently called Zidane a "dirty terrorist." That's scenario #1. The second situation involves the Italian pulling on Zidane's jersey, the Italian giving Zidane a titty twister, Zidane telling Materazzi that if he really wants to take off his jersey he will give it to him after the game and Materazzi telling Zidane that he would prefer to take Zidane's wife's shirt off. Oh snap! You dirty Italian man. How dare you say that to Zidane! I would have head butt that guy twice. Not once, but twice. Now you can too righthere

P.S. Juergen Klinsmann has stepped down as coach of Germany. Looks like the U.S. has a new coach...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home