the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, June 08, 2006

MORE PREDICTIONS

Group Play winners(1,2)

Group A: Germany, Ecuador

Group B: England, Sweden

Group C: Holland, Ivory Coast ( I know what you're saying, where's Argentina? I hate them, and I hope they lose all their games)

Group D: Portugal, Iran

Group E: USA, Italy

Group F: Brazil, Japan

Group G: France, S. Korea

Group H: Spain, Ukraine(though my gut says Tunisia might surprise everyone)

WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS

I'm not gonna try and pick one winner, but I will say that one of these teams will win...

Brazil, England, Holland, Portugal.

Along with the U.S., these are the teams that I'm rooting for.

I leave tomorrow! I still get to watch the first game at Small Bar before I leave and I'll be able to watch the 2nd game at the airport. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home