the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More Lollapalooza artists will be announced tomorrow. Here is my wishlist...

GNR
Babyshambles
Dirty Pretty Things
Outkast
BlackRebelMC
Andrew W.K.(Perry keeps on talking about how Lolla is "one big party," but everybody knows it's not a real party without The Wolf)
MORRISSEY
Arctic Monkeys
Underworld(lolla needs way more dance music)
and I'll say Radiohead to round it out though I doubt they will play. I'm thinking Pearl Jam might get added too. And the Strokes. Me likes both.

I'm definitely hoping that no stupid jam bands get added and crappy alternative like Puddle of Poo or Audioslave or some crap like that.

In other news, my ex gf has a new bf and she did the exact same thing with him on her birthday that she did with me last year. So skanktastic. I feel like I'm the old actor on the same show. Kind of like when they got a new Becky on Roseanne or on The Fresh Prince when out of nowhere they got a new mom. Same show, different face.

Little does she know that Coachella is two days away and I will be making out with Lady Sovereign and Madonna all weekend long in 200 pounds of pure pudding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home