the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I no longer need Arctic Monkeys tickets. Big ups to Steve for hooking up the Colombian Cowboy. The beans are in the mail.

I forgot to tell you. If you are an avid reader of this blog ( and I know readership is in the billions) you know that I am headed to Germany for the World Cup in June. I have the plane ticket, I got the hostel, I got the "Learn German In Your Car" on my ipod, but I did not have tickets to any games. In order to get tickets you had to apply and then there was a lottery from all the applications. When I say lottery, I mean if you got tickets it would be like winning the lottery. 6 million people applied for tickets from December 15th to January 15th. The catch is that they only had 300,000 tickets to give away. Guess who got tickets? I will be attending the US vs Italy game on June 17th. I got three tickets! So.excited.so.excited.so.excited.

Listen to the White Rose Movement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home