the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Friday, February 18, 2005

I had a headache from 5:30pm yesterday till about an hour ago. But now it's gone. See ya later headache. Since the headache is gone I am now ready to drink. Who is ready to drink with me? Seriously peoples, if you live in Chicago, like to drink copious amounts of liquor and don't work on Fridays please contact me. We will make things happen. I just made side one of my winter mixtape and it's totally cool. Let me know if you want a copy.

Right now I am listening to the new New Order and it sounds nice. Does anybody know when this comes out? I accidentally went to a blog that had the whole album available for download.

Lastly, big ups to The Queen of the Internets. Despite her hatred for the Arcade Fire she's a pretty cool girl. I say this cause she shares the same love for Gabe Kotter and The Sweathogs. It's just a real shame that she had to move to New York cause we could have started a "Welcome Back, Kotter" fan club. Kind of like Seth Cohen's comic book club, but much cooler.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, I'm not from Chicago, but if I were, we would hang out and drink. I like to drink and don't like to work on Fridays either. I think a work week should consist of Monday through Thursday only. At least for the fun people, the duds can work on Friday.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is it that you live? I'll have my helicopter fly me out.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arizona. That would be some ride for your "chopper."

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home