the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm totally depressed. The transition from denial to full blown depression was very quick one. I hate how there is the talk now of unity among the split population. That is complete bullshit. It makes me angry that Kerry suggested that in his speech yesterday, and that people would believe that Bush is actually interested in unifying the country. How can you unify a country by spreading ideals such as homophobia, war, and lies. I can't believe that moral values was the biggest issue among voters. What is moral about lying? Isn't thou shall not lie a commandment? On the positive side, after the next the four years Bush can no longer be president. We also only have to wait two years before Democrats start showing interest for 2008.

In other news, the first O.C. is tonight. A very reliable source(the T.V. Guide Channel) tells me that there is a new Latino character on show. Yes, I know we are everywhere. Sadly, he is Mrs. Cooper's gardener. I remember ten years ago on 90210 there was Jesse Espinoza. He was Andrea's boyfriend and if I remember correctly he or his dad owned an ice cream truck. We've made major progress...

TiVo viewing will commence at around 11pm. You're all invited.

1 Comments:

Blogger plastic passion said...

If I recall correctly, Jesse Espinoza became Ohh-ndrea's husband with whome she had a child.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home