the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Monday, November 08, 2004

I was supposed to go see the Pixies on Sunday, but I have to work. With that said, I have purchased tickets for the Wednesday show with hopes that my boss will let me work during the day. Now here's the deal. If I can't go I will be giving the tickets away at face value. Email me and let me know you are interested. If I can go, I need somebody to go with(everbody I know is going on Sunday). Therefore, I am resurrecting "The Contest". I believe this is Contest #9. Email me one reason why you want the ticket and the best answer will win one ticket and a Wednesday night with me. Totally hot.

In other news, I am still totally devasted that my roommate/best friend stole something from me... We are still looking for new roommate. I want to make the search for a new roommate into a reality show, or at the very least I'll write about it on this blog where the reader can then decide who moves in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home