the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Monday, November 29, 2004

I hope all you jive turkeys had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families cause I had a good time at WORK. Working on Thanksgiving is very depressing/painful.

My roommate, the teacher, was on Oprah's giveway show on Monday. The fact that there will be a flatscreen TV hanging from our wall makes 2005 look very promising. Just in case you didn't know 2004 was the worst year ever. Filled with lies, robbery, full blown depression, etc. Maybe I'll get into detail and have an end of the year review to go along with my awards show for 2004.

The Nirvana box set is so-so.

The Arcade Fire show was superb. Truly superb.

At the beginning of 2004 I made a list of goals that I wanted to achieve including running 20 times. Now, I know what you are saying "20 times. In one year?" You see for the 2nd shift, chemically imbalanced person this task is hard work. So hard that I find myself still having to run 11 more times before the year is over. 11 more times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home