the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Saturday, November 20, 2004

I haven't been able to do anything internet related due to everyone hiding there prized possessions, like laptops. That's what happens when you live with a criminal.

Anyways, the Pixies where great on Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. You all had great entries. Sadly, nobody won because no one entered. Not to worry, I did find myself in the company of another human that night so I don't need your pity. I AM NEVER HAVING A CONTEST AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME!?!? Back to the concert... The 1,2,3 punch of "In Heaven," "Where's is My Mind," "Holiday," gave me a Porkenheimer- like bulge in the crotch area. Everything was going great until this couple stumbles into me and then proceed to make out heavily for the rest of the show. By making out, I mean inhaling each others faces, and boob grabbing, and below the belt massaging. It was horrible. They ruined the show for me. Nothing about the Pixies says "Please finger me in front of 5,000 people." It was disgusting.

In other news, I made a great mix last night in hopes that it will help me DJ at a local bar, which will remain nameless until they tell me yes or no. Possible DJ names:
DJ Awesome Dawson
The Colombian Cowboy
DJ Fuckface
DJ Tanner
DJ Ricodiculous

What's your favorite? By the way, I've never DJed anything in my life. No matter if I get it or not, I'll still have a good mix tape to listen to while in the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home