the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Saturday, November 06, 2004

After a little grilling, one of my roommates admitted to stealing my bass. That's right, one of my roommates and best friends stole my $600 bass. Lesson learned: "Users are losers, and losers are users. So don't use drugs, don't use drugs." I'm still in a little disbelief. With that said, anybody know of somebody looking to rent a room in a hot apartment, with three charming men. We've got TiVo, and the first season of "What's Happening" on DVD. What else do you need?

Last night I went to the Bulls game which was a thrilling double overtime loss. Best part of the game was when they started playing "Jump" by Van Halen during a time out and then bam! Right on the Jumbotron, Mr. Alex Van Halen enjoying the game in a sky box. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home