the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Friday, October 22, 2004

What a week, what a week.
-Saw Morrissey. Awesome.
-Saw some girl cry during "How Soon is Now."
-Went to W. Lafeyette, Indiana for the Purdue/Wisconsin game.
-Got hit in the face with a bottle of water by some Purdue fan(note: when sitting in the student section of the opposing team don't sing your team's fight song.)
-Got incredibly drunk at a bar I like to call "Brother's." Never in my life did I think I would ever go to a Brother's and actually enjoy myself let alone get rip-roaring drunk and black out by 11pm.
-At some point during the blackout I "urinated" on somebody's carpet(twice) Sorry, people I'll never see again. I left my mark on Purdue.
-Came back to Chicago on Sunday for Interpol which I couldn't enjoy due to the worst hangover ever. You know you're not going to have fun at the concert when the show starts at seven and your still at home puking.
-Went to work for four days. Boo.
-Ended the work week in style by seeing The Honorable Judge Har Mar at the Double Door. The guy has a band now, but I think he still rocks the Mini Disc player. At one point a mini disc harmonica was playing over the music and Mr. Har Mar said something like, "Yeah, that's a fake harmonica. Fuck you Pitchfork." He also got some tongue from about five girls in the audience. He's a sexy guy and still the fucking best.
-Today is my only day off. Don't work in television if you want a nice, normal schedule and you still want to have soul by the time you're forty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home