the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Friday, October 29, 2004

Day off. I bought new shoes and three cds today. I also went to the doctor and ate a burrito. I don't know what to do tonight, here are my choices:
1. Go to Halloween party: Crowd- people I went to high school with and strangers
2. Go to Halloween party on Evergreen: Crowd- strangers
3. Stay home: Crowd-one lonely Colombian

What should I do? Help me. Not having a costume is also a problem. I think if I go to one of these parties I'm going to have to go as crazy, drunk Colombian guy. "Look at me. I'm crazy, drunk, Colombian guy. I'm crazy. Gimmie some candy!"

In other news, Morrissey made some comments about Bush at a concert in Texas and now he is getting death threats and has had to cancel some shows. I dare you to kill Morrissey, I dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home