the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Friday, August 13, 2004

Curiosa was a good time yesterday. There could have been more bands or the bands that played could have played longer sets, but all in all, a good time was had by all. Muse didn't play because somebody broke there wrist in a soccer match in the parking lot which led Muse to cancel their performance for the night and the rest of the tour.

Note to the reader: If you ever get your appendix taken out, two weeks is not enough time to be able to drink for hours comfortably. The beer gave me some added pain. Ouch!

I go back to work on Monday, therefore ending my stress free two weeks, better known as "the best two weeks in the past two years even though I couldn't move for half of that time." The fact that I have to go back FILLS ME WITH RAGE! RAGE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home