the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, April 01, 2004

I have saved up some money and I am in preliminary stages of starting a record company. Anybody who reads this and feels like they can be of any help please email me. Your help is needed. May it be by sending a demo, suggesting new bands, or helping with publicity, marketing, or anything else. Please email me. By the way I know nothing about marketing,publicity, or all that other jazz. I just know that I want to put out records by bands that I enjoy and do it in an honest way with no sleaze involved. After working for a company that is full of dishonesty it makes me want to build my own company and prove that you can have fun and also build trust and honesty throughout your business. So if you're down, I'm down.

Wordtothemummyfucker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home