the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Que pasa tios? You are now reading the blog of the soon to be floor director for Univision Chicago news. Hurray for me. Give it up to me cause I'm the fucking best. Speaking of which three hurrays to the Honorable Judge Harmar for making his national debut on the Osbournes last night. That was awesome. Speaking of awesome, the Andrew W.K. show at Luther's was the best thing ever. WAY better than Gun n Roses. Highlights of the night: Being on stage for "We Want Fun" and "Party Hard". At the end of Party Hard me and AWK had a small conversation....

Me: Thanks man. That was awesome
AWK: No, thank you.

And then two day later I get a call from Univision offering me an awesome job. Woohoo. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home