the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Wednesday, September 04, 2002

I am trapped in Glenview. It is both pathetic and sad. In other news... the hot sauce a Chiptole is way hotter than the hot sauce at Qdoba. Be warned my Madison children when that new Chiptole opens on State St. Don't make me say I told you so. I should get a Noble prize for making this wonderful scientific discovery on burrito chain hot sauces. It would go nice next to my Noble prize for partying hard. I know it's still early in the game, but I feel shameful holding that Noble prize that the A.W.K. gave me. This smoke free, drug free, alcohol free enviroment is not healthy for me. Example: Last night I went running for a half hour...What's up with that bullshit?

In other news, The Honorable Judge HarMar got signed to Interscope...and he's going on tour with Incubus. That's a wack ass concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home