the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Monday, September 16, 2002

1. I'm bored.

2. So I'm going to blog.

3. Bright Eyes is amazing live.

4. I went to the 7o'clock show. Rumor has it that the Strokes were at the 10o'clock show.

5. The next day after seeing Bright Eyes my little sister saw Aerosmith and Kid rock at Alpine Valley.

6. I hate hippies

7. And I don't like white people who go to Colombian restaurants, who then cut in line, are rude to "the stupid host", who is actually the owner, and then throw dirty looks at you for unknown reasons. Down with whitey! Learn some manners.

8. Just cause you feel like your above everybody cause you now live in this trendy neighborhood and you think you're so hip doesn't mean you have to been asshole to everybody.

9. Remember, before your neighborhood and yourself were so "hip" that restaurant was already there. And so were all its clientele. In other words, if you don't show respect, don't come.

10. Odds that the stupid white skank that I'm talking about is reading this are close to zero. But if she is I hope the Cartel comes after you and wipes the smirk off your face. Bitch.

11. I have another big fucking bone to pick with people... more on that later(probably tomorrow)

12. All I can say is watch out. I'm an angry man and I deserve some respect. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home