the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Friday, August 09, 2002

Yes, tonight is the night. All you motherfuckers better be at my house tonight. I mean all of you. It's going to be off the porch if you know what I'm sayin sayin. Just don't bring anybody that wants to steal or break things or fight. Well, if you want to break things just ask me and I'll probably say yes. I kissed the bottle, I should have been kissing you Oh yeah, and the girl with the red hair and glasses is with me so don't mess. Come around 11 or 12. It will be fun. Bring some Jager. Bring some drugs. This is like Hulk Hogan and Zeus, no holds barred. Just in case you don't remember the address is 215 N. Pinckney.Don't be offended if you didn't get an invitation. I printed out 20 and I still have 20. I'm lazy and I've been to busy getting busy.

In other news... I'm starting to fall for the girl with the red hair and glasses, but I'm leaving in a week. What to do?

In other news...Bears....Chicago Bears...Urlacher...Ditka...Sausage...Polish Sausage.

So come to my going away party(even though I don't where I'm going) and if you don't come you are never allowed to read this blog again. You hear me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home