the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Listen up people. I know some of you who read this don't have a destination in life right now so I will give you an offer. It seems like right now we need to sign the lease for the beginning of September, but two of the roommates have a place till October. So the question is... who wants to live in a brand new apartment for a month in Chicago. It's a nice location with a parking garage(so I'm told) four bedrooms, two floors, two full bathrooms and a rooftop patio. All this for 400 dollars a month. It's a steal kids. If you don't like the price we might be able to negotiate, but lets get serious. I lived on Pinckney St. for 400 dollars in a very old house where the only the exciting landmarks were James Madison Park and The Pub. At this lovely apartment you will by the the Metro, lots of parks, and lots of pubs. Well I don't know about lots of parks, but I'm certain about the other two. Plus, parks are over rated. Did I mention I get to be your roommate? What do you think? Email me if you are interested. I know you are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home