the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Wednesday, July 17, 2002

What people need to understand is that as team captain you are requested to be at multiple places at one time... and there's is only one of me. Also, sometimes when you are walking down the street people just hand you stuff and say, "Here, take this." This also hampers your ability to be at many places at once. The last FDF show was righteous. The only good thing about the "end of the era" is that later that night across town a new era began. My experimental band "Colombians on Speed" hit the stage for the first time. We're a cross between Shakira and Slayer with a hint of Elton John. Totally righteous. We're going on tour with A.W.K. in the fall.

Speaking of the W.K. there are rumors of a party on August 9th on Pinckney St. This party may or may not mark the end of another era in Madison as its sole Colombian ventures out to California to join the real world. Not the show, but the actual state of reality. Ironically enough, I will not be working for the Real World either, but I may be working on the new season of Making the Band. This is true. Not a lie. It has a new spin on the series for they will not be following O-Town(my 3rd favorite band), but following a hip hop band in the making. Once again, this is true. What kind of cred will a factory hip hop group have? I don't know either. Maybe Doc Grip and his fellow Sig Eps will try out. They would be perfect. Once again, what kind of cred do you have when you shout out your frat house on Langdon St. With that said, I have never heard anything by Doc Grip, I just read the insert one day. I have though heard the guy talk, and if he raps in anyway like he talks then I can definitely say the world is one step closer to its end. The fellas in Home of the Brave told me he has dancers. Is this true?

In other news, a girl slept in my bed last night. Righteous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home