the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Oh my Lord of the Dance again, I apologize to my readers for the lack of updates...I've been spending too much time in that hell hole that is known as Uno's which has led me to neglect Bloggy the Blog. Sorry Bloggy. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I hope so. Any minute now I will be finding out if I am moving away this weekend. Kind of sad, but exciting. Cross your fingers. Either way my ass will be in LA within the next month. Rock over London, Rock on Los Angeles. Taco Bell, run for the border.

I'm in a big mix tape competition. I've already got a list of 35 or so potential songs. I think I'm going to start it with "The End" by the Beatles. How do you like them apples? I've always wanted to start a mix tape with that song, but I've never had the balls to. But now I have the balls. Big balls. Big schweaty balls. Have you ever tried my schweaty balls?

So I must say I've been having horrible nightmares this past week. So bad and graphic that they can not be told on this blog. Bloggy doesn't have the ears for such things.

World Cup fever has been replaced by Tour de France fever. This is just as exciting cause there's a Colombian, Santiago Botero, who is actually really good and will give Lance Armstrong a run for his money. Guess what else? The Tour starts at decent times everyday. 8:30am, live on the Outdoor Life Network. Channel 28 at my house. Go Lance Go! Who's a fan of the Cosby Show? Remember Cousin Pam's friend who would talk all fast(not to be confused with Vanessa's friend who would talk all fast)? Remember how Cousin Pam's friend had a boyfriend named Lance. Oh, Lance you're such take charge man. Every time I think of Lance Armstrong I think of Cousin Pam's friend saying Laaaaannnnnncceee. Funny stuff huh? Speaking of the Cosby Show does anybody know where Peter, Rudy's friend, has been? I tried to do an internet search for a couple hours a few months ago and nothing came up. Do I smell a contest?

Contest #6 The first person to find out valuable information on Peter from the Cosby Show gets a prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home