the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

I Lied My Face Off is the song I forgot from the Trio set. I also saw Wee-man from Jackass.

I can't believe I only have two more weeks left in Madison. What am I going to do then? I seriously hope to be in LA by the Sept 2nd, but things may change. Somebody is starting to spread rumors that the Public Access show is starting to gain interest from the people at the WB. This is the most ricockulous thing I've ever heard. With that said, if the show gets picked up by the WB I might have to stay in Madison. That's fine with me. Madison is very conducive with alcohol problems. Glenview, IL is not. Living in my parents house is not either. Actually living in Glenview with my parents might help further people's drinking problems greatly, but for all the wrong reasons.

There is a going away party on the 9th at 215 N. Pinckney. You are all welcome to come. Be there. I am a lost soul. I shoot myself with rock n roll. Till then, lets all party till we puke and then we'll puke some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home