the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, June 20, 2002

Why do I keep on waking up at 6:30 when there's not even a soccer game on? I want answers.

As reported earlier last night was grand. Dood, you're totally on the team. How does starting right defense sound? With your "aggresive" behavior while drinking combined with your ability to land a triple axel I believe this is the position for you. Don't dissappoint the team. The team just keeps on getting stronger. Maybe there should be a Vodka Gimlet party. I'd prefer that the team go out on pub crawl. What a fucking nightmare that would be.

Today I will interview Home of The Brave. They have a new disc out, but I've never heard it. What should I ask them?

The sun is out. Maybe the Plaza girls will call me to go to the park...time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home