the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Saturday, June 01, 2002

"We've past out on the kitchen floor another week goes by and I haven't been dreaming. And though I can't remember what I did last night, I hear stories in the morning. And I know that I'm out of control because when I drink nothing really matters. I missed the sunrise. Could barely open my eyes, and now I've got to pull myself together."

England plays at four in morning. I'm excited. I've got World Cup fever. I've got Vodka Gimlet fever. It makes for an interesting combination. Example: Watching a soccer game as the sun is coming up in the morning and then waking up on your couch at 11:00am wondering how you got there.

I started work yesterday. It's all girls and gay doods. Works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home