the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Watch me tonight on WYOU, channel 4 at 10:30pm. It's a lame show called "Madison This Week". Tonight we will be doing a Greatest Hits show. Greatest Hits? Right. Either way there will probably be an interview with me and Duvall or Hey Mercedes tonight. I can't decide. I might even make it live on set. This summer season I will be doing interviews with Cadillac Blindside, Home of the Brave, The Alkaline Trio and possibly The Anniversary, but I'm not sure on the last one yet. After the show I will probably head down to the Plaza for some 2 dollar Newcastle's and a couple glasses full of fun. See you there.

P.S. I'm really, really tired. Did I really have to watch Turkey vs Japan? And why didn't anybody tell me that the Italy game was at 6:30am and not 6am? I want answers. I want some sleep. I want a gimlet.

P.P.S. I watched Clockwork Orange last night before the Japan game. Woah. Maybe that's why I didn't get any sleep.

My name is Doug at I'm outta heeeeeerrrrrreeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home