the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Sunday, June 09, 2002

The US plays tonight, everbody tune in. Argentina lost which means England won, which means that I'm pretty happy. Nobody gave me 15 dollars so I didn't get to see Evan Dando on Thursday. Funny how things work cause that night I went home with a girl. Go me. The best part about it is that I went home at 7a.m. so I could watch the England game. That my friends is dedication. Is that bad? I think she knew that I was going home to watch soccer. I'm the best. Give it up.

Last night I found myself on the roof of La Ciel at 3am with some people I don't really know. I've never been to La Ciel let alone the roof. It was a very nice view. Earlier that night I was at the Plaza and these two girls brought bottles of beer to the bar. That my friends is class. Ladies, if you're reading this bring a couple for me next time. If I had a purse I would bring beer to the bar too. But I don't have a purse... I only have two pockets for two beers...that would make for three bulges in my pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home