the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Tuesday, June 25, 2002

So I got beat up last night by three guys at bartime right outside of Triangle Market. There will be a few questions that I would like to ask my readers as to what should be done. Here's the story...I'm walking out of the Plaza last night heading on State and Johnson when I see this kid (Adam) that I went to high school with who is a few years younger than me. I say hi, give him five down low like guys do and I keep on walking. I then stop on the corner of Triangle to talk to my friends that I was with(4 girls) when one of the guys Adam was with comes up to me and says, "My friend Adam thinks you're a fucking pussy." To which I say, " Great. Fuck off and leave me alone." But this guy just keeps on getting in my face, etc and then there is another friend of Adam's that starts getting in my face. At this point I start yelling at them " What are you going to do beat up. Go ahead there is 3 of you and one of me. Kick my ass. You'll prove nothing." Mind you I have no beef with Adam at all. I've never been anything, but nice to this kid. When he started going to school here we would invite him to parties, bars, etc. Anyways, they are kind of pushing me around at this point all the while Adam is standing at a distance with a smirk on his face. So I continue yelling and at this point I said," Come on, you frat boy queers there is 3 of you, beat me up. So the pushing continues, mind you I wasn't really pushing anyone, two guys were pushing me around. I then spit at Adam who is still at distance and then I get rushed by all three. I got punched in the face, etc. They also decided to kick me in the head and chest while they were on top of me and I was on the ground. I don't remember who broke it up cause I was seeing stars. I got up and walked away with my friends. They all also decided to say, "Go hide behind your girlfriends" Sorry doods, three of you one of me, I wasn't hiding behind anyone.

I came home talked to my roommates about it and decided to do nothing about. Today, I talked to my brother and he said I should press charges so I did. I got pictures taken of all my injuries, etc. What would you do? Press charges? I just pisses me off that these frat boys went out looking for a fight and then decided to fight one person when there was three of them. Plus, they were all bigger than I was. They also punched one of the girls. Bullshit in my eyes. I think they deserve to be punished for being so stupid and having that I rule frat boy mentality. The thing about is that I don't think this was the first night that they did this. SO tell me what would you have done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home