the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, June 06, 2002

I'm in last place for my fanasty World Cup group. Fear not though, I will win. The friends that are in the group all have real jobs, you know the ones that pay by salary and not by the hour, and they want to put up 50 bucks a person for the winner. If I won, I'd get 200. If I lost, I'd lose 50 that I don't have. I think I'll just say yes and if I lose I'll just move to Colombia.

I just woke up from a horrible dream that involved the Unholy Spirit(sidenote: for all of those who don't know the Unholy Spirit refers to my last girlfriend. She, along with two other ex-girlfriends, the Devil and the Antichrist, complete my Axis of Evil.) I was sweating when I woke up. What a fucking nightmare.

Did anyone catch the Senegal game last night? Those guys are amazing. I had no idea.

Look the sun's out, but being that I caught the first game last night, took 2 hour nap after it, and then watched the France game I think I will now go back to bed. What do you think about that? That's what I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home