the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Holy shit. The US beat Portugal 3-2. That's just shocking. Note to Bruce Arena(US coach)... Bruce, if you are reading this blog Jeff Agoos and Cobi Jones are too old and slow. Do your team and country a favor and don't play them in the next game. I've watched so many soccer games in the past 5 days. I've watched all, but three games. I'm the best. I stayed up till 8:30 this morning and it's a good thing that I did cause Ireland scored a spectacular goal in the last minute that was just ricockulous. And it will only get better. Argentina plays England in a couple days and oh am I excited. I hate Argentina with a deep, dark passion. Email me and I'll tell you why.

So who likes the remodeling? Is it hard on the eyes? I would like to thank The Agent for helping on the remodeling. You can read her stuff by clicking on the Nikki link. This blog is called Nikki cause Nikki means journal in Japanese. Therefore, this blog should not be confused with Nikki Sixx's blog which can be found here

I offered to buy her a beer for her help, but she said she didn't like beer and that she would prefer tofu. I just don't know what to say about that.

The combination of endless soccer, being the host with the most at Uno's and being the assistant captain of the summer gimlet team is starting to take its toll, but I will presevere my friends, I will. From now until the 19th there's at least three games on a day. I can do it. You can do it. We all can do it.

I lost my ATM card. Has anybody seen it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home