the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, June 13, 2002

Everybody watch the US game. It's at 6am. I'll be up, will you? Other than that I'm still tired. This World Cup is killing me, but I will not give up. Must watch soccer. Must watch soccer. Did everybody see the players from Argentina cry after their game? What losers. Dirty losers.

I'm bored, I'm tired. I need a drink or a cigarette or anything else that's smokable.

I need new cd's.

Make me a mix and I'll give you a hug...or a mix.

I need to move. As of right now come middle of August I will be in:
1. Los Angeles
2. London
These are my power rankings for where I will move in August. LA has a pretty good hold on #1.
3.Madison
4.Chicago-my hometown...It will be too easy to move back to Chicago. I need something new. I want to meet new people. I wanna rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home