the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, June 27, 2002

The Cadillac Blindside show last night was hot. Really hot. I made the comment last night that you know you are getting older when your back is the place where most of your sweat comes from. Gross. The guys in the band were overly nice and the interview was just as nice. If anybody wants a Cadillac Blindside sticker I got about twenty courtesty of James, the short guitar player. James and I share the same love for the one and only GNFUCKINR. It's so great to know that there are people like you all around the world, or at least people who are like you that are from Minnesota.

Police Update: I talked to the police yesterday and they talked to Adam. According to Adam his only involvement in the fight was him trying to break it up. Bullshit. What do you guys think. Bullshit or no bullshit. It pissed me off that he said he was only trying to break it up. That's not the truth. Him and his other friend put the blame on the guy who went up to me and said " my friend Adam thinks your a pussy" They said that they had just met that guy that night. I think that BS too, and pretty lame that they put all the blame on him, but little do any of those guys know that we now know that guys full name too. I can't wait till they talk to him and they tell him that his friends put all the blame on him. Let me tell you I'm quite the detective. I won't tell you how I found out that guys name, but I put in a few calls here, a few calls there, a couple to the president and whala! we got winner. Sorry dood, you should have not made it such common knowledge that you were from Westchester, New York. Bet you're not so proud to be from there now, are you?

Alright doods, I'm outta heeeeeerrrrrreeeee. Stay cool, stay cool forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home