the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Friday, June 28, 2002

Apparently Mr. Westchester, New York got arrested yesterday. A girl that works at Uno's works with him at another job and she told me this. This. Guess what else, they are all friends cause this same girl saw all three of those ruffians at a bar and they were all talking about it. Good friends you have Mr. Westchester. I'm sure he was pretty happy when the police told him that his 2 friends blamed it all on him. What idiots. All the way around. First, you beat up one person when there's 3 of you. Then you lie to the police and you all get caught on these lies. Idiots. Hey Mr. Westchester, don't drop the soap in shower.

In other news, somebody just gave me a Grade cd that I didn't have. I didn't even know it existed. How wonderful.

I heard there's a Vodka Gimlet party around the way. What time does it start?

I gots no flow, but I got me the thirst for a gimlet. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home