the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Wow! Not only did I get linked, but I got a shout out. I also got called mysterious (Sidenote: There are about 9 hispanics on this campus, 2 of which are Colombian and only one who likes the Popes. With that said, I'm not much of a mystery man). Thank you Ms. This Way to Crazy. That was very nice of you.

I wonder if people who I've referred to as b*#@!es or evil or psycho will now read this due to my new found popularity.Ladies, if you are reading this I apologize for the strong words.

i just got the new Weezer and new Get Up Kids. TGUK sounds a little weak after a first listen. The new Weezer sounds better than the Green Album.

I went on a pretty big job search yesterday and if all goes well I'll be checking i.d's at Paul's Club and selling cd's during the day. Working at Paul's Club will be like Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home