the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Sunday, May 12, 2002

The Weary Traveler did me in again last night. Two Saturdays in a row. Way to go me. Way to go Weary Traveler. I was the only guy in the place with a mohawk amongst all those hippies. I wish Ozzy would have let me borrow his shirt. The sad thing about last night was that I was at the bar for most of my night by myself. Though the bartender is a close and dear friend I still was by myself which made conversations interesting:

Conversations had last night: One about who knows what with a 34 year old hippie.
One very intellectual and stimulating conversation with some dood about GNFUCKINR. This guy was telling me how he loved Pink Floyd and I was all like "there okay if you're on acid or something" and then he pulls the ace of spades and drops the "yeah I like Floyd, but my favorite band ever is Gun n Roses" Of course, I start blushing right away and admit that I was thinking about naming my first son Axl and that I'm planning my life around making it to Leeds this summer on the basis that Axl and Co. will be rocking the town like a motley crouton. What a convo. What a convo. Did I just say what a convo. I'm still drunk. Sorry.

So pathetic little me broke down and made contact with the AntiChrist(aka, "The bitch that ruined my life!") this week. I learned that she is transferring to North Carolina and upon hearing that I realized that if I don't see her this week I'll probably not see her for a long time so I emailed her politely and asked if she wanted to grab a drink or nine, and she replied. So tonight I gets to have a drink with her and say goodbye. Sad, but good. I feel like a huge weight will be lifted off my shoulders. Not only will she be gone and out my life, but her female presence will be automatically replaced with another female... The female subleater(SP). Not only will I have a female living with me this summer, but she will be left in my care and my care only for a good week. Nobody but me and her. Before she committed to living here she asked Graduated Wayne if we would have a beer with her if she lived here. A beer... Silly little girl. Oh, does she have any idea what she's in for. I can't wait.

I've quit smoking. Cigarettes. I'm going on 42 hours strong. Strong.

The AntiChrist also informed me that my email account sucks and that it was giving her trouble. So if you're emailing, which you probably are not but just in case, keep on emailing me and eventually I'll get it.

Ohter than that I don't think I have anything good to say. Wish me luck tonight. Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home