the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Monday, May 13, 2002

Oh am I a sad little Colombian boy this morning. Last night was good, but extremely sad for me. Usually when I break up with a girl it's because I can't stand them anymore, but with this one it was different. I still truly care about her immensly. It's also hard cause I've never had anybody "move away". What can you do though? I'm sure we will run into each other in the future, but I don't think I'll be seeing her too much after last night. Referring to her as the bitch who ruined my life is mean, and a joke so people don't take it seriously. She's not a bitch. The Devil, bitch. The Unholy Spirit, a very nice, but young confused girl.

So I think I want to go live in London for awhile. Who's coming with me? I hope to be there in September. I don't know a single soul in London so it will be a very fresh start and a pretty ballsy move.

I had a cigarette last night. Sorry. What can I do? I spent 5 hours with my ex-girlfriend who is moving away. I don't know what screams cigarette louder than that.

I will now proceed to smoke the dosh, listen to sappy songs and then watch "Beautiful Girls"

Good sad songs to listen to: All Else Failed-Kind of Like Spitting
Pretty Pathetic-Smoking Popes
Whenever, wherever- Shakira
Kidding about the last one. She is my cousin though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home