the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, May 30, 2002

It's hot. Remeber to drink lots of liquids. Does anybody remember my birthday when I dropkicked the Jeep Cherokee and hurt my hand? It's been over a month and my hand still hurts. I believe and have been told that I probably fractured some bone in there. I'll never really know what happened cause I have no insurance right now. Boo. Also, I used my one "go to the hospital w/out insurance card card" when that whole chest pain thing happened. Point of the story is that I bought a brace for it today. I feel ridiculous with this thing, but it's in the best interest of my hand and this country that I wear it.

I've joined a team for the summer. The Vodka Gimlet team. I'm the assistant captain. Wanna be on the team? All you have to do is drink copious amounts of vodka gimlets this summer. Don't be a pussy and join.

This blog is getting remodeled soon...

The World Cup start in less than 18 hours. Oh lord, Oh my god, I'm like so excited. I really am. I, like, really am. I am. GO ENGLAND! GO COLOMBIA! Oh wait, they're not it this year. GO ENGLAND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home