the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Wednesday, May 22, 2002

In honor of David Blaine's stunning performance tonight next week I will spend 36 hours in my bed. When the 36 hours are completed I will then roll off my bed and make the 2ft plunge of death. This, of course, will be broadcast on WYOU, Channel 4, live. Wish me luck. I've been training for this since I graduated. I slept till 4:15pm one day, but 36 hours... that's gonna be kinda tough.

Kind of Like Spitting is like kind of awesome.

Due to low funds contest#4 is postponed until further notice. That is unless you want to pay for my ticket..

Because of the cancellation of contest#4 I will make it up by starting something new. Since I am a complete moron when it comes to using computers I've been unable to provide links, fancy designs (sidenote: don't judge a blog by its cover) and most importantly I haven't been able to get rid of the thing on the bottom left of the blog that says "here's where you stick tidbits about yourself" or some crap like that. Newayz, if somebody can help me get rid of that, or completely redesign my blog I'll buy you a pack of cigarettes, or a beer, or I'll give you a hug, or all three. Also, if you want to know "tidbits" about me email me and I'll either respond to them on this shitty blog or make a section for them on my "new and improved" blog.

A couple things that you could ask are:
How do you feel being Shakira's cousin?
How does it feel to be really, really good looking?


What else do you want to know?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home