the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Friday, May 24, 2002

I got a job. Not a real one. One at Uno's. It's just something to pass the time. Come in and I'll seat you in a good section. I'm the host with the most.

A song I think you should download: Kind of Like Spitting- March 25, 1998. It's bombtaculous.

Small Brown Bike and The Larry Lawrence Arms are playing in Milwauke together in July. I'm there. Are you?

Somebody emailed me asking how it felt to be Shakira's cousin now that she's a diva to which I will now respond to...

It feels good. Though I co-wrote Whenever, Wherever, and Underneath Your Clothes with her and didn't get too much credit for it( though royalities have enabled me to do nothing since graduation) I still love her. I'm not looking for the spotlight like she is. I'm just looking to write good songs and help my family out as much as I can. As for her being a diva... she's always been a diva in our eyes and now she is in yours my friend.

Anyone got anymore questions...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home