the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, May 16, 2002

I am ill. Send me get well cards. I had to go to the hospital yesterday because I was having severe chest pains. That's right, 23 and going to the hospital for chest pains. Not a good sign. I now have a pain in my upper abdomen which kills. It feels like somebody is pushing their fist into my stomach really hard. It also cuts my breathing for a few seconds. I'm falling apart.

In other news... it looks like I have a job at the White Horse. Duck Barglin and I are going to rip that place apart.

In unrelated news...our new female roommate moves in tomorrow.

In music news... I will now review the new Get Up Kids:

A Manic Hispanic album review(#1) -The Get Up Kids - On A Wire(Vagrant Records)
If you like the Gin Blossoms you'll really like this album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home