the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Monday, May 06, 2002

Fuck Mifflin St. The Pinckney St. block party yesterday was off the porch. Though at it's peak there was about 10 people it was still off the pizporch. The real Pinckney St. block party will take place over the 4th of July. Mark your calendar cause you're all invited.

I'm still jobless, lonely, and hungry. Thank goodness that it's sunny out so I can go take a walk and stare at the spring chicken. Spring Chicken! Not only am I jobless, lonely, and hungry, but I am also without cable. I think that's where the loneliness comes in. Mr. Cableman please reconnect my cable. Please. I better have it tomorrow night for the big finale of The Osbournes. There will be a pre and post party at this house to celebrate such an event. And I will only be spinning the Randy Rhoades Tribute Album.

I will now proceed to go to Walgreens, eat Cuban cuisine at Guantanamera and then try to find the new Punk Planet. But I don't want to walk to the bookstore. Does Ear Wax have it? Anybody? Bueller?

Also, if anybody wants to be in a band this summer here in Madison, WI. Drop me an email. You don't have to be good at your instrument, we won't be good collectively either, but we will be the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home