the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Monday, April 29, 2002

What's up vatos locos? I would have written earlier, but on the night of my birthday I decided to drop kick a Jeep Cherokee and I fell flat on my ass. The next morning I woke up and my right hand was the size of a grapefruit. Upon waking up I thought I had gone Bushwick Bill and punched the street cause my hand was so swollen and bloodied. Other things that happened that I didn't realize till the next day when people informed me:.. I broke a glass ashtray over my head... I went up to the police on State St. and screamed," Fuck you, you fucking pigs. What the fuck are you going to do" They didn't do anything. I now believe they fear me. Fear. At the Pub while I was enjoying a nice game of shirtless air hockey some random dood kept on telling me how terrible I was and eventually I got fed up and through the puck and mallet at his chest. They tell me he wanted to fight, but I believe he was filled with fear. Fear. Mind you I don't remember doing any of these things. It was fun.

Let's here it for the presents that I got! A pair of red checkeredVans, which are hot. A Latrell Sprewell Starting Lineup figure circa his Golden State days(still in the box!) I can't wait to sell it on Ebay in 20 years along with my Gene Simmons doll and my A-Team lunch box... A purple ball, which is also very hot. A gift certificate for a one month membership to the Monkey Bar Gym. I don't know about this exercise thing, but I think others want to see me do it so I might as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, always i used to check website posts here
in the early hours in the break of day, as i like to gain
knowledge of more and more.

Feel free to surf to my site; weight loss program

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home