the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, April 11, 2002

There is only one winner so far...come on people, work with me. I mean for christ's sake I'm giving away free beans. Free beans! So that one person probably knows who they are. You have a tough choice ahead of you. Beans or DJ Kool. I would consider yourself lucky either way. Now if I can only get one more winner...

If this contest succeeds I'm thinking about running some more contest... How's about a ticket to the Chemical Brothers/Oakenfold/Sasha&Digweed show in Chicago next week? Or a date with yours truly(this only applies to the female population.Sorry guys)? Huh? Doesn't that sound good? Well then step it up and claim your beans! Or that musical masterpiece that I am so kindly giving away.

Went out to lunch with the ex today. I think the beginning of some closure occurred. She's still a nice girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home