the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Sunday, April 21, 2002

I come to you from my humble home in Glenview, IL. I hate Glenview, almost as much as Champaign. There is no life in either place and it feels like somebody dropped a bomb on both cities.

Even though I hate Champaign I did have quite the time on Friday night. I got to hang out with my crazy friend Liam and that was just crazy. Crazy. Alkaline Trio was awesome. They were sober and rocked my socks. They played like 16-17 songs, took requests, and invited everybody on stage to sing "Radio" at the end. Needless to say, Liamus and yours truly had a hold of the mic for a good two minutes. It was nuts. There was so many people on stage singing and jumping up and down, etc. The highlight of my singing was when I screamed into the mic,"when it's time to party, we will party hard" Overall the show ruled more than a ruler.

So I called the girl with the purple ball on Thursday night, but she wasn't home. When I tried to leave my number her roommate asked me if it was written on a beach ball...Yeah that's me.The beach ball guy. I'm smooth. Smooth. At least she kept the ball.

Less than two days till my birthday. 23, on the 23rd. Awnah! With that said, we here at The Manic Hispanic would like to start contest #2... If you come out on Tuesday night and buy me a drink we can be friends forever. This is much better than free beans. If interested you can email me and I will tell where the party is happening. There is a limit of five new friends though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home